Tuesday, September 11, 2012

May 11th 2011

This is one of my first experimentation with extreme volume and wire. I had used this technique earlier on an Halloween mask I mad for a competition. Once again everything was thrown together just by what I could find that i liked and by what came to me at the moment. I rarely during this entire experiment pre-planned any of my cards and liked working intuitively (something I don't do as much with my more involved art pieces) Below I took a side picture to show of its lovely dimensionality. I remember being very pleased with myself after this piece and I'm still very happy with it. 

No comments: