Tuesday, September 4, 2012

May 4th 2011

I have an ongoing love affair with dots and circles. It was my second day of making cards and my inspiration was sparked by a baggie of colored scrapbook papers that I had bought months before to use as tags and labels for things I was selling. I cut each of the circles by hand (I didn't want them to be perfect) and just used some elmers to put it all together. This card was not as inspired as the first and it was a little bit of a disappointment that just the day before I had such an involved and interesting piece. This card kind of told me that not every day is going to be a great one and just like in real life I will have to like it for what it is.

No worries readers if you too like dots this theme will appear again and again and again.

No comments: